Manned guarding activity includes any of the following:
- guarding premises against unauthorised access or occupation, against outbreaks of disorder or against damage;
- guarding property against destruction or damage, against being stolen or against being otherwise dishonestly taken or obtained;
- guarding one or more individuals against assault or against injuries that might be suffered in consequence of the unlawful conduct of others.
All of the above includes providing a physical presence, or carrying out any form of patrol or surveillance, as to deter or otherwise discourage it from happening or to provide information, if it happens, about what has happened.
Our manned guarding services include:
- Manned security services
- Access and egress control
- First attack fire response officers
- Ticket/pass control
- Secure transport and logistical officers
- Tactical first aid response
- Customer services (meet and greet)
- Courier services
- Fire equipment maintenance
- Chauffeur services
- Reception and concierge
- Back office
- Events SIA officers, stewards and services
Tailored to the needs of each customer; our uniformed teams of security officers undertake a wide range of complementary duties, from safeguarding a business to top level customer service on reception. Our security services complimented with GUO Security incident management and reporting software, ensures optimal efficiency and compliance across a single or multi-site environment.